About a year ago, I started this blog to find a "passion" and meet a goal of losing weight. I have officially met my goal of 72lbs lighter. :)
Still looking for that passion, the thing that makes you tick...I remember in college, I had an realization one day, I kept saying to my self, gosh, I wish I could hurray up and graduate so I can start doing what I want to do and get on with my life and start LIVING..then I realized..This is my life and I'm going to rush my way right through the whole thing at the rate I was going. I am living NOW!
That was my senior year of college, after that, I started doing the things I truly enjoyed. I have hit a point where I see things going on around me, wishing I could hurry up and get on with what ever it is I'm supposed to be doing right now and then I stopped.....I need to enjoy what I'm doing right now or the whole thing is going to pass me by, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment