Monday, April 03, 2006

Easy to make a decision, hard to execute.

Well it's been awhile since my last post. Ok a long while. Since such long ago post, I have decided to go and get my MBA at a local University. 

About 4 years ago if you would have asked me if I wanted my MBA I would have sworn I'd never do it. It's funny how people change after a little time in the work force.

I'm young, single, no kids, stable (easy) job, so I woke up one day like a clock ticking saying "hey, you know what, I like to learn, I think I'll get my masters today". 

It also helps to have a boss out of town and tons of time to surf the internet to find out information. So it's decided, now it's when and where and GRE or GMAT.. ugh.

Easy to make a decision, hard to execute it. It takes lots of time and research to even get the ball rolling. Well, here's to entering a new chapter, strangly enough, it's kinda scary.

No comments: