What is Passion?
The technical definition of what Passion is according to the Dictionary:
Passion:
A powerful emotion, such as love, joy, hatred, or anger. Ardent love. Strong sexual desire; lust. The object of such love or desire. Boundless enthusiasm. The object of such enthusiasm. An abandoned display of emotion, especially of anger.
So passion can mean many things. I was recently asked what my passions were and when I was asked it was in the content of what are you interested in so much you can't get enough of it? I started to think, what is something I can't get enough of...
Earlier in my life I would have had said sex, romance, poetry, love. Can you love, love? This was before there was work, family issues and life got in the way of passion.
For some it may be watching a favorite movie, that one movie you can watch over and over and never get bored with, but I don't have just one, I have many! Passion may be you really enjoy a certain hobby like writting, music or working out. I like all of that.
So I am stuck here...looking for my Passion and trying to determine what that that means to me. Have you found your Passion today?
1 comment:
To which part of "more often" are you referring? The hanging out, shopping or getting the B's in trouble part?
I hope your Christmas was good. Hang in there...you'll find what you're looking for.
Post a Comment